On 29th February 2012, the Provincial Grand Master of Kent, assisted by a full team of Provincial Officers, consecrated a new Lodge of Royal Ark Mariners to be known as the St James’s Lodge of Royal Ark Mariners No 1840, attached to the Mark Lodge of the same name and number.

The ceremony of Consecration took place in Duke Street St James in London, followed by a champagne reception and a splendid dinner at Brooks’s Club, a fitting precedent for a Lodge dedicated to fine dining.

Back to News Index